Wednesday, October 2, 2013

U of A-vi lle

Blew out my flip-flop,
Stepped on some hot rocks.
walked bare foot all the way down the mall.
Thought about class then,
If I could pass, then
If was I late cuz of a trip and fall.

Workin' the day away at the U of A
Searchin' for my - lost pair of socks
Some people say that it's the laundry to blame...
But I know
It's my own damn fault.

Some cardboard and duct tape
Made so no air can escape
Can hard boil an egg real well, sometimes.
The temperature I see
208 degrees C
Our solar oven worked and won, that time.

Studyin' the day away at the U of A
Searchin' for my - lost calculus smarts
Some people say that it's the teacher to blame,
And I know
Her accent makes it hard.

Nibblin' on nachos
Watchin' the new show
Big Bang Theory party in my dorm
Community's great here,
Many stay up too late here,
But I don't wanna change that stuff anymore.

Playin' away the day at the U of A
Searchin' for my - lost Jeopardy points
Some people say it was the other team to blame,
But I know
It was everyone fault.

P.S. Shout out to my mom, whose birthday is this weekend. Also, thanks to Aunt Judy who sent cookies.
PPS. I would love to post more photos, but my only working camera is an iPad, and it's tough to transfer photos. I will post any photos of me that I can mooch off Facebook or email. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment