Monday, October 21, 2013

I Have Moved Rooms!

This past weekend, I switched rooms with one of the girls across the hall. All parties involved were completely in agreement. There was no major problem, but it works out easier for the four of us involved this way.
SOOOOO, now instead of being in room 303, I am in room 305.
The actual moving process was pretty easy. My old roommate and the girl I switched with had their parents over for Parent's Weekend, and some of the guys from down the hall helped move the big stuff - the fridges and printers. I was moved in in about 1.5 hrs. I still get the top bunk (yay!), but I have slightly less closet space. I am now rooming with Carly from Hawaii, and it's worked out well for the first two days, and I think it will continue to be fine. I no longer have to worry about walking in on my roommate Skyping with her boyfriend at midnight, and she no longer has to deal with that either.
Barring major problems, I'll probably stay in that room for the rest of the year. We're already planning a long-term extreme battleship game and other things. It's going to work out better for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment