Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for my amazing family who support me throughout all I do.
I'm thankful for my brother, who is stronger and way more interesting than he thinks he is.
I'm thankful for my sister and her energy and enthusiasm.
I'm thankful for my mom, who always means the best for me.
I'm thankful for my dad, the calm eye of the storm.
I'm thankful for my grandparents, all of them, who have spoiled me and fed me more than I deserve, and continue to endure.
I'm thankful for my cousins, and the endless games of Apples to Apples and all the laughter.
I'm thankful for the other assorted people who are related to me, who always seem to pop up in the weirdest places.
I'm thankful for all my aunts and uncles who lend flavor to family gatherings in more ways than one.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend the University of Arizona and have all these great experiences that I've had.
I'm thankful for my friends, past, present, and future, for making me laugh and for lending an ear.
I'm thankful for where I live, which has allowed me to meet so many of those friends.
I'm thankful for having food to eat, water to drink, and a place to sleep.
I'm thankful for all the great experiences I've had which have enriched my life.
I'm thankful for my books which let me get out of my head for a little.
I'm thankful for my life and my health, without which I would have none of the above.

Alright, Thanksgiving is over which means Christmas is now legal.


No comments:

Post a Comment