Monday, November 2, 2015

Post Midterms

I really don't want to do homework, and I haven't posted in a while.
So hello, faithful readers, it is I, come to assuage your yearning to relive your college years (or maybe not).

As I mentioned last post, I've had midterms for the past few weeks and have been busy with other projects. Also, my head hasn't really been in a good place, and while it is common sense that one shouldn't blog when angry, I believe the same applies for semi-depression, desperation, and general stressed-outed-ness. The Internet is not just written in ink - ink can be destroyed, mutilated, erased, or otherwise lost forever, whereas online, there's always a cached/time-hopped/obsessively saved version of pretty much everything that has ever been posted. So, yeah, I haven't been posting much.

Despite popular opinion, I happen to be a human girl, not a robot, even though it sometimes seems the other way around.

Since last time - I have survived (most of) my midterms. I've registered for classes next semester (I'm taking it a little easier{hopefully}).I have dropped my aerospace major, and picked up a math minor (so I'm a Mechanical Engineering Major with minors in Spanish and Math, which is more reasonable). I got to see the U of A Repertory Theater's rendition of Cabaret, which was amazing, though the ending was shocking (even though everyone knew it was coming). And then there was Halloween.

Like every year, I helped out with the annual Haunted Dungeon - except this year, it was outside, not in the basements. This year, the maze was a haunted carnival. I played the creepy maniacal magician with a penchant for cutting things in half. I can only honestly say that I scared one group, but I creeped out everyone else and proved an apt distraction for coming jump scares.


Then for Halloween, I went out dressed as Betty Rizzo from Grease, and I had fun.


I'm almost done, and the rest of the year promises to be better. Things are looking up from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment