Friday, September 26, 2014

Slaying the Beast (Maybe)

This is a little later than usual... thus is the tyranny of laundry.

This week began the tests of intelligence, fortitude and speed. (You try solving five multi-part physics problems plus one extra credit in 50 minutes - not easy.) I studied long and hard, for many days and many nights, and can only hope that I slayed the beasts that my sorcerous professors concocted. My swords of graphite were strong; my shield, vulcanized; and my will iron. The beasts at least received a few good cuts each.

This week marks the start of Haunted Dungeon planning. This year it will be larger and longer than ever, and the dollhouse theme should be creepy and fun to design around. (Any ideas? Comment below and I'll pass them along!) Last year's dungeon literally scared the crap out of people, so tehre are some high expectations for this year's dungeon.

I now take the pictures for Rube (so you probably won't see me in the pictures anymore).

I'm looking forward to another good week.

I'm working on an opinion piece which will be coming within the weekend.

Song of the week: in memorium of the Cal Bear's confidence, Weird Al Yankovich's "Sport's Song."




No comments:

Post a Comment