Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Last Chance to Breathe

Today was my last day off for the next nine days.

The next four will be wrapping up my current position as a bakery wrapper at Sam's Club, after which, I will hurriedly shove clothes into a bag, shove some food in my face, and drive down to my grandparents' house in Glendale (driving at night, of course - LA weekend traffic is not nice). I will start my internship on Monday, January 29th, in Glendale, and then bust my butt back to my parents' house to do the infamous Disney Traditions class on that Friday morning, and the not-so-famous Imagineering Orientation on the next Monday. Somewhere in there, I need to get someone to give me the tour of the construction site.

After that, who knows? The people I talked to mentioned the possibility of having me be a roving intern, going back and forth between Glendale and Anaheim, because I am lucky enough to have crash pads close-ish to both locations, but from what I can gather, most of my team is based  in Glendale, so I guess I'll end up doing whatever they need me to.

I will try to find time to blog.

Some questions for those of you who stumble upon this blog out of the blue and want ANSWERS, answers, man! (and maybe the family and friends who keep making Russian bots to keep my views up)-

- Would you watch a vlog about my PI?
- Do you want more application tips, which are pretty easy to find? Or do you want more about the experience? Basically, what kind of stuff do you want to read about? (keep in mind, this time, my application process was pretty atypical)
-  What are you most curious about? Not just at Disney, though that will probably feature predominantly, but in general? What can I find out more about to pontificate grandiosely for you?

This may be the last one for a while, so I'll see ya when I see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment